Integrated Payments Providers Capture Niche Market Segments Through Partnerships
DUBLIN, March 10, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The report “Europe Embedded Finance Business and Investment Opportunities – 50+ KPIs on Embedded Lending, Insurance, Payment, and Wealth Segments – Q1 2022 Update” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Europe The integrated finance sector is expected to grow by 35.6% on an annual basis to reach US$42,310.2 million in 2022.
The integrated finance industry is expected to grow steadily over the forecast period, registering a CAGR of 21.4% over the period 2022-2029. Integrated financial revenues in the region will increase from US$42,310.2 million in 2022 to reach US$121,508.7 million by 2029.
In Europe, integrated lending is becoming increasingly popular with consumers due to the growing popularity of the “buy now, pay later” lending model. Consumers are increasingly looking for a convenient and innovative payment option for online purchases.
BNPL loan mode is the most popular among consumers due to its affordability and convenience. Some of the major players offering the BNPL service include Klarna, PayPal Credit, and Splitit in the region.
The integrated loan is the most popular in the UK compared to other countries in the European region. the UK is an early adopter of integrated lending options to make purchases. Buyers in the UK see retail financing as a convenient way to spread the cost of expensive purchases.
Furthermore, the pandemic has also propelled the demand for embedded loans in crucial industrial segments in European countries. The trust factor is higher for traditional banks. However, convenience and speed are the key factors that have helped integrated lenders compete with traditional banks.
Market players are raising funds to expand their offerings for the business loan segment
The corporate lending segment offers a significant growth opportunity for post-pandemic integrated lending companies. Market players are raising funds to improve their offering and expand their presence in the business loan segment. This will help lending companies and ecosystem players to capitalize on the overall prospects of this market.
- In December 2020the UKRevenue-based funding platform provider Liberis raised £70m, bringing the company’s valuation to £200m. The fund was raised by the company’s former investors, including British Business Investments, Paragon Bank, BCI Europe and new investor Silicon Valley Bank.
- The newly raised funds will be used to launch new products and enter new markets offering strong growth opportunities.
With businesses, the development of new products should lead to innovations and improved functionality in the integrated lending platform.
The in-vehicle insurance landscape is booming Europeand countries like UK, Germanyand France contributed significantly to the growth of the integrated insurance business in the region.
To remain competitive in the market and to keep pace with ever-changing customer requirements, insurers of Europe are changing their business models and working to improve their distribution channels. Moreover, with the growing number of new entrants to the region, the European integrated insurance market is booming. Tremendous increases in new fundraising propel the market to new heights.
According to the publisher’s analysis, European insurtech start-ups exceeded total capital investment in 2020 by more than 1 billion US dollars in the first quarter of 2021, with a total of almost 2 billion US dollars invested in more than 50 transactions. Over the next four to eight quarters, increased financial activity is expected to increase demand for integrated insurance.
- In June 2021German digital insurance startup Wefox has raised a $650 million Series C funding round led by Target Global. Wefox is a digital insurer specializing in personal insurance products such as home insurance, car insurance and liability insurance. With the last fundraising, the company reached a total value of 3 billion US dollars.
- In June 2021Bought By Many, a pet insurance provider based in London, United Kingdomraised 350 million US dollars in Series D financing, aggregating the value of the business to more than 2 billion US dollars.
- Both companies plan to use these funds to expand their operations in European countries.
- The publisher foresees the continuation of investment cycles in the on-board insurance sector in Europe over the next four to eight quarters.
The unforeseen market scenario that caused a shift in the payments industry at the start of 2021 persisted throughout the year. These changes have accelerated the development of three major themes that continue to influence the competitive dynamics within the payment ecosystem in European countries: the rapid rise of e-commerce activities, the proliferation of innovative payment methods and the development of next-generation payment infrastructures.
The payment industry Europe is going through a testing phase, and incumbents of the payments marketplace ecosystem must evolve to stay relevant in the industry, as ever-changing customer demand renders the current system obsolete. Moreover, European companies have been investing heavily in in-vehicle payment solutions over the past quarters, which has led to market growth.
Customers increasingly expect e-commerce platforms to provide a seamless shopping experience. Integrated payment is the solution to these ever-increasing customer demands. It also allows businesses to provide value-added benefits to customers and increase loyalty.
Integrated Payment Providers Capture Niche Market Segments Through Partnerships
With increasing competition in the integrated payment market across various industries, integrated payment platform providers are untapped segments. In-vehicle payment providers are collaborating with niche industry players to expand their customer base.
- In December 2021, Netherlandspayment platform provider Adyen has partnered with CanadaHenry’s Enterprises Inc., a New York-based digital imaging specialty retailer. As part of the partnership, Adyen will provide payment processing capabilities to Henry’s in-store and online commerce channels.
Integrated Finance Market Size and Forecast
Embedded Lending Market Size and Forecast
Embedded Loans by Consumer Segments, 2020 – 2029
- Business loans
- Retail loan
Integrated loans by B2B sectors, 2020 – 2029
- Retail and consumer goods integrated lending
- Loans embedded in IT and software services
- Integrated loans in media, entertainment and leisure
- Loans integrated into manufacturing and distribution
- Loans integrated into real estate
- Loans included in Other
Integrated loans by B2C sectors, 2020 – 2029
- Retail Integrated Lending
- Integrated Home Improvement Loans
- Loans integrated into leisure and entertainment
- Loans integrated into health care and well-being
- Loans included in Other
Integrated Insurance Market Size and Forecast
Integrated insurance by industry, 2020 – 2029
- Insurance embedded in consumer products
- Integrated travel and hospitality insurance
- Integrated car insurance
- Insurance integrated into health care
- Integrated insurance in real estate
- Integrated transport and logistics insurance
- Insurance integrated into other
Integrated insurance by type of insurance, 2020 – 2029
- Insurance integrated into the life segment
- Insurance integrated into the non-life segment
Integrated insurance by type of offer, 2020 – 2029
- Insurance integrated into the product segment
- Integrated insurance in the services segment
In-App Payments Market Size and Forecast
Integrated payment by consumer segments, 2020 – 2029
Integrated payment by end-use sector, 2020 – 2029
- Integrated payment in retail and consumer goods
- Integrated payment in digital products and services
- Payment integrated into utility bill payment
- Integrated Payment in Travel and Hospitality
- Integrated payment in leisure and entertainment
- Integrated payment in health and well-being
- Integrated payment in office supplies and equipment
- Embedded payment in Other
Integrated Wealth Management Market Size and Forecast
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tp4q5f
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets