CoinAgenda and BitAngels Return to Monaco for the Fourth Annual Blockchain Investment Conference in Europe May 23-25
Monaco, May 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — (via blockchain thread) CoinAgenda (www.coinagenda.com), the premier global conference series connecting blockchain and cryptocurrency investors with startups since 2014, and BitAngels, the leading network for bitcoin and blockchain investors, today announced that the fourth annual CoinAgenda Europe will be held at Le Meridien Beach Plaza in Monaco in May. 23-25. Tickets and agenda are available on the event page. Tickets offer a VIP experience with access to sessions, networking and exclusive parties. CoinAgenda Europe accepts crypto payments, in addition to offering discounted tickets for residents of Monaco.
The three-day event will feature extensive thought-provoking panels such as: “A Decentralized Future”, “Web3 Gaming”, “Web3 Paradigms in Hollywood”, “Drivers of Change in Asset Management”, “The Future of Trading Digital Assets” , “Navigating Regulation for Blockchain Implementation and Development”, “Countering Risks in a Bear Market”, “Metaverses as New Jurisdictions”, “Investing in Web 3.0 and DAOs” and “Leveraging communities to find Alpha”.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Charlie Shrem, Bitcoin Pioneer and Founder of the Bitcoin Foundation
- Tom Malloy, American actor and filmmaker
- Natalia Sokolova, Managing Partner at SGG World
- Michel Bouquier, Senior Advisor at the Department of Finance and Economy Monaco
- Brad Yasar, CEO of EQIFi
- Alexander Amartei, producer of Antara and inventor of Movie NFT
- Andreas Kohl, CBDO at Mintlayer
- Joyce Chow, director
- Michael Terpin, Founder and CEO of Transform Group and CoinAgenda
- Akeem Ojuko, co-founder of Script TV
- Félix Mago, co-founder of Dash NEXT, Futerio
- Batis Samadian, Co-founder of Space, Safran
- Paul Sheehy, co-founder of Together Group
- Martin Repetto, CEO of Mokens League
- Angela Brasington, CMO at Starter International Ltd
- David Orban, management consultant at Beyond Enterprizes
- Warren Whitlock, CEO of Stirling Corp; BitAngels Advisor
- Ali Aksu, Founder and CEO of Untold
- Leo Matchett, co-founder and CEO of Decentralized Pictures
- Josh Berger, co-founder of PKT Pal
- Ed Prado, CEO of Air Tech
- David Jensen, CEO of Culture Pulse
- Hal Bame, Founder and CEO of Ojamu
- Jacques Voorhees, Founder & CEO Icecap
- Zsolt Oleg Berta, Founder of Monaco OG Club
- Suvi Rinkinen, COO at Starter International Ltd
- Angel Versetti, founder of Moonrabbit
- Dennis Jarvis, CEO of Bitcoin.com
- Michael Angelo Anglero, CBO at Tradery Capital
- Giovanni Mendez, Esq. at Global Economic Optimization (GEO)
- Todd Brockman, Managing Director of Xperiential Group
- Tony Evans, FGC Group Managing Director
- Brian Santos, Chief Operating Officer at Fly Air
- Erika Zapanta, Executive Vice President at Layer1 Events
- Garrett Minks, CTO at Rair Tech
- Tom Furtado, co-founder of UBUNTU
- Daisy Morton, co-founder of UBUNTU
- Adam Morse, co-founder of Outlyer Entertainment
- Cyprien Grau, Co-founder of BEEM
- Hervé Larren, Founder at Airvey Metaverse LLC
- Harris Tulchin, attorney at Harris Tulchin & Associates
- Fernando Martinho, founder of Unicorn.win
- Gavin Berry, founder of the Drunken Monkeys Club
“2022 was pivotal for mainstreaming digital asset investing,” said CoinAgenda organizer Michael Terpin. “A great way to learn more about investment trends in this increasingly complex, yet lucrative industry, is to attend one of CoinAgenda’s blockchain investor events.”
The conference will also feature a startup competition (in collaboration with BitAngels) where a mix of angel and VC investments (as well as token trading on exchanges) will be showcased in a Demo Day environment to an audience of VCs, crypto funds, family offices, media and other strategic partners . At the end of the presentations and by public vote, a winner will be announced and will walk away with a marketing package (valued up to $10,000).
As the premier blockchain investor conference, CoinAgenda Europe will culminate each day with a networking event allowing speakers, sponsors and attendees to mingle at premium venues along the Monaco coast. Highlights include the CoinAgenda Opening Night, featuring DJ Gianni Blu and CoinAgenda’s famous “Legendary Dinner” to be held at the iconic Buddha Bar, featuring four courses of delicious local food and drinks.
Confirmed event sponsors include:
- Transforming businesses – Transform Ventures provides capital and resources to Blockchain & Cryptocurrency projects with high growth potential.
- EQIFI – Earn, borrow and pay with crypto, easily and securely. EQIFi is the only decentralized financial platform backed by a leading digital bank.
- Moken League – Mokens League is a platform supporting a series of traditional sports video games that use NFT characters to play competitively and try to win tokens.
- Open starter – Open Starter (the IoT launch pad, incubator and investor network) helps connect inventors with investors to recreate a new future.
- PIKU – PIKU will focus on solving the business challenges startups and founders face when monetizing IP.
- Air Tech – RAIR is a blockchain-based digital rights management platform that uses NFTs to access streaming content.
- blockchain thread – Blockchain Wire is the industry’s first blockchain press release distribution service.
To purchase tickets for CoinAgenda Europe, visit: https://bit.ly/38C653f
For the CoinAgenda Europe calendar: www.coinagenda.com/coinagenda-europe-2022-schedule.
For more information on CoinAgenda, visit www.coinagenda.com
Now in its ninth year, CoinAgenda (www.coinagenda.com) is the leading global conference series connecting professional investors, traders, family offices and digital currency funds with top entrepreneurs in the blockchain and cryptocurrency industries. CoinAgenda is an experience that allows all attendees to meet, mingle and get to know the industry’s top thought leaders, entrepreneurs and investors, including memorable parties at unique venues.
Connect with CoinAgenda:
ABOUT LAYER 1 EVENTS
Layer 1 events (www.layer1events.com) is a multifaceted approach to blockchain events and marketing. Through various event series offerings, Layer1 Events gives individuals and projects options to achieve their goals, including brand awareness, fundraising, community building, lead generation, and education. Layer1 events include CoinAgenda, BitAngels, Satoshi Salon, NFT Carnival, and Blockchain 2023.
To learn more about Layer1 events, visit www.layer1events.com.