Chambers Europe 2022 ranks Goodwin top for market insight, innovation and cross-border offerings
Chambers Europe has recognized a record 18 Goodwin lawyers and 9 practice areas for excellence in its recently released 2022 rankings. Based on interviews with lawyers and clients, Chambers Europe’s ranking examines a wide range of qualities, including legal capacity, professional conduct, client service, commercial sensitivity, diligence and commitment to the client, to provide an independent assessment of advice throughout the Region.
This year, Chambers Europe praised Goodwin for his “great knowledge of the market”, his ability to be “creative in negotiations” and his “strong cross-border offer thanks to his international network of offices”. These results further reinforce Goodwin’s spectacular growth across Europe, as well as the company’s unparalleled ability to advise both innovators and investors worldwide.
The following Goodwin Practice Areas have been highly ranked by Chambers Europe 2022.
- Bank and finance – “Excellent with a great knowledge of the market. They really know what they are doing and are supported by good people at all levels.”
- Capital investment – “The team has a strong cross-border offer thanks to its international network of offices. He frequently acts on Franco-American mandates.
- Private equity: fund creation – “Advises leading French and international private equity funds and acts for the management of target companies active in the technology field.”
- Private equity: venture capital – “An impressive private equity team acting on major mid-market and high-end LBOs and venture capital investments.”
- Tax – “Competent in the tax structuring aspects of corporate and private equity transactions” and “very knowledgeable in legal matters.”
- Immovable – “Very accessible during the critical period of a transaction, “Goodwin” is best known for his work on real estate funds and frequently advises on the structuring and setting up of funds..”
- Real Estate: Finances – “The firm has a strong finance footprint, advising both borrowers and lenders on refinances and mezzanine financing of portfolios and individual assets, as well as construction project finance and financings. greens..”
- Investment funds: private equity – “A remarkable team of experts in the field of private equity funds”, they are “very commercial in their approach and creative in the negotiations.”
- Investment funds: Real estate – “A strong presence in the London real estate fund market with a well-respected panel of specialists and an ever-increasing European training workload.”
Goodwin’s partners have also been praised as leading lawyers in their field.
To see the full results of Goodwin Chambers Europe 2022, click here.